[Evolution] address book

Hi,

I am a novice and do not program !!

Am using Ubuntu 11.10 and Evolution 3.2.0.

My address book shows as a single line, ie: a blank box, "add", a blank box.

If I type a persons name in the first box, the email address appears.

In previous versions of Ubuntu/evolution, all email address's appeared in the first box
and any number could be added to second box..

As I forward emails to quite a large number of people, the single line is not practical.

I upgraded to Ubuntu 11.10, found this problem, backed up data, Did a clean install,
reinstalled data, the results are just the same.

Any help to resolve this problem would be very much appreciated.

Many Thanks

Albert