Re: [Evolution] "Storing Folder" stalling Evolution

I had the same problem with a large local inbox, 2.5GB using exchange IMAP
plugin.

I tried the vacuum instructions above and so far so good.  I will advise if
it pops up again.  By the way I had to install sqlite3 for the vacuum to
work, but it prompted me so was no big deal.  So either the vacuum or the
fact that I now have sqlite3 seems to have made the problem go away.

Cheers
Matt