[Evolution] Some problems with Evolution Install, attachments corrupted etc.

Wondering if anyone has any thoughts. Lately in Evolution I have been
getting corrupted attachments. Also I have seen strange strings appear
in emails ie.  000727b4-0010t . As well I have seen the content of
emails disappearing after I look at it and then open it a second time?
This is very strange. I only noticed it after updating to Ubuntu 11.04
but that may be a coincidence. Any thoughts as to what is going on with
my Evolution install? Thanks . Also the program seems to spend a lot of
time "storing folders" . I am using version 2.32.2 in Natty Narwhal.
Thanks, its driving me a bit crazy trying to figure out what the problem
could be?
Jim