Re: [Evolution] Evo 3 conversion seems flaky
- From: Constantin OrÄsan <c orasan gmail com>
- To: "Patrick O'Callaghan" <poc usb ve>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evo 3 conversion seems flaky
- Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 02:01:02 +0100
So far so good, but every time I send a message I get an error saying
the message went out but Evo couldn't store a copy in the Sent folder.
See the attached screen grab (BTW, why can't error messages be copied as
text? Isn't this absurd?). This happens every time without fail, and
will doubtless happen with this post as well, but the message is
anything but clear. I've now had the same experience on two different
I had this problem and it seems that if you go to your account
settings, defaults and select where sent emails are stored (even if
you reselect exactly the same folder), the problem goes.
] [Thread Prev