Re: [Evolution] Google Contacts duplicated?

Additional info: when I try to remove the duplicates and delete the
contacts which do not have the additional information, it errors out
with 'contact not found'. If I try to delete the contact which does
have the additional information (address + birthday) then the contact
deletes both in evolution and in google contacts.