[Evolution] Build contact list from inbox

Hello,

I've been accessing my e-mail account on Outlook on Windows and now
access the same account using Evolution on Ubuntu.  When I compose new
e-mails Evolution does not autocomplete any e-mail addresses but on
Outlook it does, even though they are not 'true' contacts.

Can I configure Evolution to autocomplete e-mail addresses based on the
addresses in my inbox?  Preferably, I'd like to filter out the list to
exclude e-mails from mailing lists, spam, etc.  Alternatively, is there
a (free, as in cost :) tool which can extract sender e-mail addresses so
I can edit and import into Evolution?

Thanks,
Shaun

Thanks,