Re: [Evolution] [ANNOUNCE] Evolution-EWS (Exchange Web Services) Alpha release

On Mon, 2011-05-16 at 10:30 -0700, jordi1962 wrote:
I'm very interested in testing evolution-EWS but my know how in linux is
limited, any one can tell me where I can download a rpm package for opensuse
11.4?

Please remember to keep people in Cc when you reply. I almost didn't see
your message.

http://download.meego.com/live/home:/dwmw2:/evo/openSUSE_11.4/ is the
OpenSuSE 11.4 repository for
http://build.meego.com/project/show?project=home:dwmw2:evo

(If someone wants to give me a debian control file or whatever's needed
to make a .deb package build, I'll make Ubuntu and Debian packages there
too).

--
dwmw2