Re: [Evolution] Evolution Problem.

On Sun, 2011-03-20 at 20:36 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Fri, 2011-03-18 at 15:28 +0530, sree wrote:
Dear sir/madam,
   I am using evolution mailclient in fedora11 .I didnt taken backup
for several months .I used option restore settings of one year before
backup(i.e,nothing but old backup) and after restoration my current
mails,settings all are gone.Please kindly do the needful.

As I've told you several times on IRC already: If you overwrote your
current data by restoring an old backup, your old data was lost.

I think you mean his "current" settings are lost (current before he
overwrote them of course).

And as an aside, Fedora 11 is out of date and no longer supported.

poc