[Evolution] Folders gone in 2.91

Hi

I upgraded to 2.91 last night. In the process folders were converted.
After 12hrs , because there was no feedback, I interrupted evolution,
guessing it was stuck or done.

Now some (not all) folders are gone. Luckily the files are still on the
disk in ~/.local/share/evolution/mail/local_mbox.

How do I get them back? I tried removing .cmeta and index files, but
that did not help. No rebuilding occured on restart of evolution.

Thanks in advance
Mark

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.