[Evolution] View small tasks pane on same screen as email

At my last job I used OutLook for the first time ever. And I got really
used to having my tasks list on the right-hand of the same screen with
my email. I could quickly add a new task, view what tasks were due today
etc.

However, using Evolution, I haven't used the tasks function really at
all, because it's not really obvious (with how I work). As far as I can
see, the only obvious visual reference to tasks when on the mail screen
is the button in the bottom left corner of the screen.

So, I want the quick tasks showing on the email screen, the same way it
show up on the calendar screen.

Is there anyway to do this?

Thanks.