Re: [Evolution] Delete an imported meeting

On Wed, 2011-06-29 at 11:36 -0400, Ross Vandegrift wrote:
Hello all,
I imported a meeting request in to my Evolution calendar.  I was not
listed as the organizer of this meeting.  It's a duplicate for a
meeting I already have, but Evolution won't let me delete it since I
am not the organizer.
How can I override this restriction?  Running 2.32 if it makes a
difference.

What is the backend of the calendar: Local, EWS, CalDAV?