Re: [Evolution] F15 evo blues...

On Jun 18, 2011, at 11:28 AM, evolution-list-request gnome org wrote:

On Sat, 2011-06-18 at 09:47 -0400, Jerry LeVan wrote:
Upgraded from F14 to F(edora) 15 a couple of days ago.

I am still getting an warning...
The reported error was "Failed to append to
mbox:///home/jerry/.local/share/evolution/mail/local#Sent: Cannot get
folder 'Sent': folder does not exist.
Appending to local 'Sent' folder instead.".

When I send mail via my mac or gmail account...

I tried re-selecting the drafts and sent in defaults ( tain't clear how
to change them...)

Click on the box containing the folder location - it's a button, from
there you can choose the folder.

In addition, evo is no longer picking up mail from my local mail
account. sendmail is running...

Is the account type "Local Delivery" with the configuration pointing
to /var/spool/mail/<username>? If so, then that works for me - the mail
is copied out of that location into the "On This Computer" folder tree.

If you need the mail to stay in the spool folder, then you need to
specify the account type as "Standard mbox unix spool file".

P.

in desperation I rm'ed the mail folder from the evo directory in .local,
that did not seem to help.

I then deleted the 'local' account and recreated the rascal.

That seemed to work.

No more error messages when I send an email and evo is picking up
the mail from my 'localhost' account.

Only thing left is the oversized preferences panel ;(

Jerry