Re: [Evolution] Migrating from 2.32.2 to 3.0.2

On Fri, 2011-06-17 at 06:40 +0000, Ed Avis wrote:
Hi, I'm trying to upgrade Evolution from 2.32.2 (shipped with Fedora
14, after applying updates) to 3.0.2 (Fedora 15).  I have one machine
running the old version and one running the new.  I tried to copy the
files from the old system to the new system, then start Evolution and
have it migrate things automatically.

The directories I copied were

    ~/.evolution
    ~/.local/share/evolution

Those directories only contain the account data - the configuration is
held in Gconf so wouldn't be copied over.

By far the easiest thing is to use the Back up & Restore within
Evolution - i.e. backup on your F14 system copy the tar ball over to the
F15 and restore from that.

P.