Re: [Evolution] HTML Emails Import

On Sun, 2011-06-12 at 07:59 +0200, Alcopac wrote:
Hi, please help me with importing my email into Evolution from
Outlook. I am using the latest version of Ubuntu 11.04 with Evolution

I assume this means Evolution 2.32 (Help > About)?
Don't know Ubuntu...

 and when I import my pst file from outlook, the emails are imported
in plain text and not their original HTML message format.

What are your Evolution settings under
Edit > Preferences > Mail Preferences > HTML Messages > Plain Text Mode?

mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed |