Re: [Evolution] Feature request - Highlight text & make notes

On Sat, 2011-06-04 at 13:02 +0200, Christoph Bischko wrote:
Hello,

this question on www.askubuntu.com has inspired me to make a feature
request for the user Robin Green: http://askubuntu.com/q/46861/17789

I agree with him: It would be a nice feature in evolution, if one could
highlight text within a received e-mail and make annotations for one's
one personal use. Maybe even search e-mails by notes and highlighted
text.

If that found its way into evolution I would be glad.

How would the notes be stored? AFAIK no mail protocol supports this so
they would have to be added as some kind of special message linked to
the original, then non-Evo clients wouldn't understand them.

Not as easy as it seems.

poc