Re: [Evolution] Double sent-mails / cannot delete / Sent corrupt

What version of Evolution is?  Is running on Gnome?  What version of Gnome?  What Operative System?
Guessing is very hard  ;-)

Regards
Sylvia

2011/6/1 Joost Kraaijeveld
Hi,

All mails that I send are put twice in my Sent items folder. If I try to
delete them that mostly fails, although sometimes it miraculously works.
But now it says:

Unable to retrieve message
Cannot get message 6147 from
folder /home/jkr/.local/share/evolution/mail/local/Sent The folder
appears to be irrecoverably corrupted.

Looking into that directory it seems to contain everything it should.

Is there anything I can do to repair the damage? The Sent file seems to
contain all the mails I have sent and I would *really* like to svae them
from total annihilation...

TIA

--
Groeten,