Re: [Evolution] evolution 3.0.1

I installed Fedora 15 and with it came evolution 3.0.1,...Can I export
the backup file made trough version 3.0.1 in evolution 2.26? Or can I
import some mailfiles?

I'm not sure I really understand what you are asking, but in general
Evolution is not backwards compatible - you should be able to restore a
lower version backup file into a newer version of Evo, but you won't be
able to restore a backup file created in Evo 3.0 in to Evo 2.26

There have been lots of file format and location changes in recent
versions of Evo - the most recent being use of Maildir format (instead
of MBOX) for locally stored mail in version 3.0 - this alone would make
it difficult to restore a backup into an earlier version.  If you have
an Evo 3.0 file structure already, then I suppose you could create a
Maildir format account in Evo 2.26 and point it at the Evo 3.0 files.

P.