Re: [Evolution] Highlighting current message

On Mon, 2011-07-25 at 09:15 +0200, Patryk Benderz wrote:
[cut]
I don't know about "expected" but it is the behaviour I see, and it's
quite annoying. Perhaps a Bugzilla report would be in order.
I can confirm this... and do not have bugzilla.gnome.org account.

Opening a BZ account is easy. If you do this you can both report new
bugs and add comments to existing ones. This applies not only to
Evolution but to all of the Gnome ecosystem.

poc