Re: [Evolution] Font Control under KDE

On Sun, 2011-07-17 at 14:34 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

According to killall(1), -s takes a signal as argument. Are you sure
this doing what you think?

# could also be launched via ~/.xinitrc
#
/usr/local/libexec/gnome-settings-daemon &
sleep 2

Again, are you sure this does what you think? For one thing, it's not
actually executing Evolution.

Well the next line down that you snipped does start evo...

I see it now. Due to the way Matthias quoted his script, it was
invisible to me the first time. Suggestion: when quoting scripts, either
use a paragraph indent or clearly mark the beginning and end.

poc