Re: [Evolution] evolution and access to MS Exchange 5.5

evolution-ews : New & in alpha/beta stage - uses Exchange Web Services
to access the server - the same as the iOS & OSX client. (And, I think
Outlook).

Is this the most most recent RPM available to try out ews ?

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/dwmw2:/evobits/Fedora_14/x86_64/evolution-ews-0.31.0.20110623-4.1.x86_64.rpm

Or is there some better version to try ?

Thanks
Chris Kottaridis