Re: [Evolution] printing mails does not wrap lines to fit on the page

On Thu, 2011-01-27 at 09:28 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hello,

Since some days (and I dont know what triggered this change) when I
print some mail the lines are not wraped to fit on the page A4 anymore;

is this somewhere a config option in Evo 2.24.5, or elsewhere in Gnome?

I can't answer your question since I almost never print messages, but
note that 2.24 is *very* out of date. The current version is 2.32. Since
Evo releases are 6 months apart, that means that 2.24 is over 2 years
old (stable releases are even-numbered).

I notice you say "some mail". Do you mean it happens sometimes but not
all the time? For example does it happen with HTML messages and not
plaintext, or vice versa? Something to explore perhaps.

poc