Re: [Evolution] error in contacts window

OK, I read the bugzilla.  It looks like I need to use gconf-edit.  I
open that and easily find the long line that contains "personal" and
"personal2".  "personal" is the offending item.

The edit box is about 10 characters wide with no option to open it up
farther.

..... <ripped out rant about lack of formatting>

gconf is not really supposed to be edited by hand, so I suspect that
making it easy for people was not a high priority.

I cannot figure out what to edit, the edit window is useless, and there
is no clear indication of the formatting to the items appearing in the
gconf editor.

You need to delete everything between the relevant <source> </source>
tags - including the tags themselves.

P.