Re: [Evolution] A suggested convenience feature

On Wed, 2011-01-12 at 12:13 +0100, Han Pilmeyer wrote:
Could it perhaps be made context sensitive or would that not be a good
GUI practice?

For instance only offer "reply to list" if the message has a list,
"reply to all" if the message has multiple recipients, "undelete" if
the message has been marked for delete, etc.

Well we did replace "Reply to All" in the toolbar with "Group Reply",
whose behavior is configurable wrt mailing lists.  Would make sense to
replace "Reply to All" with "Group Reply" in the message context menu as
well, for consistency.

But I would oppose any -additional- items in that menu.  It's bloated
enough as is.

Matthew Barnes