Re: [Evolution] filter && forwarding incoming mail

El día Wednesday, January 12, 2011 a las 07:04:15AM -0600, Philippe LeCavalier escribió:

Quoting Matthias Apitz <guru unixarea de>:

Hello,

I wanted to setup a filter in Evo which forwards incoming mail, based on
the senders addr, to some other account... and I'm surprised that there
is no action option for this, really?

Thanks

    matthias

Mathias,

This is just my opinion but what you are referring to is beyond the
scope of any MUA. If you use IMAP, look at the IMAPFilter project it
does exactly what you want. Or look at what your mail host can offer
you server-side.

In principle I agreed and in an normal open world I would use procmail for
this. But with Evo and in my concrete environment, I can't use IMAP,
only OWA and the Exchange connector, and have no direct access to the
Exchange server.

Thanks

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz
t +49-89-61308 351 - f +49-89-61308 399 - m +49-170-4527211