Re: [Evolution] Feedback

On Tue, 2011-01-11 at 14:02 -0600, Albert Wagner wrote:
I am a new evolution user on Ubuntu 10.10.  An initial observation: mail
folders often show some unread when there are no unread. When I click to
mark all unread as read, I get a dialog asking if I want subdirectories
as well as current directory, then after all that, the folder still
shows the same unread number.  Only a close/reopen seems to clear it.

I'm also on 10.10, but I haven't seen this behavior in years. Perhaps this is because I use the following environment variables in the script that I use to start Evolution:

export EVOLUTION_COUNT_TRASH=1
export FORCE_VFOLDER_COUNT=y

--
Han Pilmeyer