Re: [Evolution] Reply-to address

On Mon, 2011-01-10 at 16:25 +0200, Jeremy Nell wrote:
Gmail has a very intuitive replying action.  If I send an email to John
Doe, then the email gets sent per usual.  If I then remember that I
forgot to tell him something, I go to that sent email and simply click
"reply".  Gmail inserts his email address.  Evolution (and Outlook etc)
insert my address because, technically, I am the sender.  However, why
would I want to reply to his email ... to myself?

Is there a plugin / way to replicate that?  It is rather smart, if you
think about it.