Re: [Evolution] Search folders and multiple conditions

On Fri, 2011-01-07 at 11:58 +0200, Jeremy Nell wrote:
It seems that a search folder only works with a single condition.  The moment I add another condition, the folder empties itself and no longer works, even after restarting.

Is this correct?  (Surely not...)
No, I have search folders with umpteen conditions working fine.

Could it be that on the conditions page, you have the 'Find Items' drop down set to 'If all conditions are met' and the conditions you have are mutually exclusive? If so, change the find items condition to 'If any conditions are met' and see if that sorts out the problem.