Re: [Evolution] unsuscribe

And I think at least some of the 'unsubscribe' traffic (not this one at
least) is from automated subscribe/unsubscribe services at gmail or the
like (not that I've ever tried them, but I do see the relevant buttons
on the rare occasions I'm in the web interface).

But those sorts of things should use the List-* headers in the email to
send requests to the correct place.  The relevant ones for this mailing
list are:

         <mailto:evolution-list-request gnome org?subject=subscribe>

So any automated list handling interface should use the List-Unsubscribe
value to do an unsubscribe.

P.