Re: [Evolution] (no subject)

On Mon, 2011-02-14 at 10:24 -0500, Mike Terryberry wrote:
Why doesn't Evolution have a Deleted Items folder?  If I accidentally
nuke an email I want to get back I can't!  Who makes an email client
without the ability to undelete messages?  WTF?!

Deleted messages remain in the folder they were deleted from - at least
with IMAP - until you expunge.  So for IMAP a "Deleted Items" folder
doesn't accomplish much of anything.  Just uncheck View -> "Hide Deleted
Messages" [if using IMAP].