Re: [Evolution] Question about how to view birthday out of LDAP

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 12:23 +0100, Leuchtfeuer18 wrote:
Hello!
I enjoy using evolution and just get a question:
Is it possible to show birthdays and anniversaries of contacts which are
stored inside a LDAP adressbook (evolutionPerson scheme) in my evolution
birthday and anniversaries calendar?

Do you have the evolution schema loaded in your DSA?  Because the
evolution schema defines a birthday attribute - so I *assume* it uses
it.  [I haven't tried it in years; in reality LDAP is a dreadful way to
share contact information for a variety of reasons].