Re: [Evolution] Evo affecting the font size of firefox

On Fri, 2011-02-04 at 11:58 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
Hello,

I'm running Evo 2.24.5 and Firefox 3.0.7 on a KDE 3.5.8 desktop. The
font size configured in Evo is 8 and in Firefox 10. When I start Evo,
the font size in the Firefox is getting smaller, automagically in the
displayed page. When I stop Evo, the size goes up again.

What is causing this?

Evo uses the Gnome Gconf system, as does Firefox (even though you're
running under KDE). That means that they share font information and
change dynamically when you adjust fonts. As to why stopping Evo causes
it to change I couldn't say as I haven't seen that, but note that both
Evo 2.24 and KDE 3 are quite out of date.

poc