Re: [Evolution] extracting embedded image

El día Tuesday, December 27, 2011 a las 09:10:28AM -0200, Lailah escribió:

I have the same trouble.  I go to webmail to save the embedded picture.
In Thunderbird you can save embedded pictures directly.

Some idea, workaround, anything?

I save such mails in format 'mbox' and open the resulting mail file with
my beloved MUA 'mutt' which just shows the HTML and image as two
different attachments and let you save the picture.

HIH

        matthias
--
Matthias Apitz