Re: [Evolution] Junk folder has gone

Am Freitag, den 16.12.2011, 10:07 +0100 schrieb Milan Crha:

for IMAP and possibly not related to this issue. I use virtual Junk
folder on the IMAP account. My MAPI account has as Junk folder chosen
the one under <account>/Mailbox - user name/Junk E-Mail. The EWS account
doesn't have it set, but the folder is visible in the view.

With respect of IMAP (I suppose you use it for GMail), do you use a real
or a virtual junk folder?

How / where can I check / see this ?
--
Sent from Ubuntu 11.04 / Evolution 2.32.2 / IMAP+