[Evolution] Evolution EWS Autodiscover problems with CLOUD based exchange

HI,
I've got evolution 3.3.2 plus evolution-ews running on a ubuntu desktop. My exchange endpoint is actually cloud based, and autodiscover is not working correctly. That in itself a pain but would not be huge problem, apart from the fact that I seem to be unable to get the account config to take the real URL to the web service end point - it keeps getting replaced with exchange.mydomain , which means I cannot get connected . I've not trawled the source to see if I can find out where/why its not listening, but would appreciate any help/feedback as to whether this is a bug? If its expected behaviour then the autodiscover logic needs to be updated to deal with cloud based autodiscover payloads (which i think do a redirect before handing over the true endpoint xml config document)

Regards

Ross Martin