Re: [Evolution] Junk folder has gone

On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 19:55 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
On Wed, 2011-12-14 at 14:05 -0430, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
I've just moved to Evo 3.2 (on Fedora 16). When I mark a message as
Junk, it greys out but doesn't disappear. On looking more closely I can
no longer see where to set the Junk folder.

This is on a Gmail account (actually Google Apps if it matters), but I
get exactly the same on a POP account.

What's going on?

FWIW, running 3.2.3 built from source does not list a 'junk' folder for
me in either EWS or MAPI.

I see there's an entry under the Show drop-down menu that says "Messages
not Junk", so presumably one could configure "Unread Messages which are
not Junk" which would be more useful in my case. Still no Junk folder
though.

poc