Re: [Evolution] Another question

On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 22:50 -0800, Jeffrey Needle wrote:
Using 2.28.3 in an Ubuntu box.

I've learned how to link my google address book to evolution.  But it
only syncs the My Contacts list.  I have some sub-lists that I
desperately need to sync.  Does anyone know of a way to do this?

Do you know for sure that Google supported syncing contacts sublists,
let's say, 27 months ago already (so open source developers had about 6
months of time to implement that in their software), as you are using a
software version that was released more than 21 months ago?

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper