Re: [Evolution] How to delete an insistent imapx account?
- From: "Punit Jain" <jpunit novell com>
- To: <lewis41 fedoraproject org>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] How to delete an insistent imapx account?
- Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 02:56:16 -0600
On Thu, 2011-08-25 at 14:45 +0200, Luigi Votta wrote:
Hello, my problem is with the deletion of an imapx google account.
I've tried to:
- delete it in the Evolution Preferences,
- edit/change some details (of the in/out server),
but no way, it restores magically at next restart.
As I have the same google mail account, registered in Evolution with pop, too,
I've tried to delete both pop & imapx accounts. Again imapx restores magically.
What files shoud I look to kill this insistent mail account?
For the moment I can only deselect it to avoid its use.
evolution-list mailing list
evolution-list gnome org
To change your list options or unsubscribe, visit ...
It is always good to mention the version of evolution your are using to
give a fair idea about issue and the fix for it.
You can explicitly delete the configuration of your account using
gconf-editor, path : /apps/evolution/mail/accounts.
] [Thread Prev