[Evolution] I think I broke it

I'm using the version of Evolution that comes with Ubuntu 11.04: 2.32.2.
It is running slowly, and it is crashing on me unexpectedly.  The
crashes sometimes happen at startup, most often when I send mail (in
which case the mail seems to get through, but nothing gets put into my
"sent" box).

I think I may have done this myself: for a while I had been running
Evolution from my laptop in the house, thinking that since it ran at all
it would run trouble free (and is it that hard to check for another
running version?)  Apparently what I did instead was to corrupt some
files.

I know that my address book is corrupted -- fortunately I have an
exported copy that's quite recent.

When I start it up from a command line I get a flood of messages akin to
the following

(evolution:8199): camel-WARNING **: Could not find key entry for word
1000000000000000001

with various different (large) numbers at the end of the line.  Then it
either crashes with a segmentation fault, or it says

(evolution:8361): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'paste-target-list' from interface
'ESelectable'

(evolution:8361): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: Object class EMFolderTree
doesn't implement property 'copy-target-list' from interface
'ESelectable'

and starts up.

Anyone know what's going on, and what I might try to fix this?  I'm
about ready to go back to Thunderbird.

--

Tim Wescott
www.wescottdesign.com