Re: [Evolution] Evolution for Windows

Hi,

On Fri, 2011-08-19 at 16:45 -0700, Aleks Wolff wrote:
Is there version of Evolution that can be used in Windows? I have Win
7 x64.

As far as I know
https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#Does_a_version_for_Microsoft.28R.2CTM.2CC.2Cwhatever.29_Windows.28R.2CTM.2CC.2Cwhatever.29_exist.3F
is up-to-date and 2.32 is the latest version for Windows available.

I don't think that there is a 3.0 version for Windows (yet?), as
Fridrich (who's been providing these packages) is busy with other stuff
(and he has created these Windows versions in his freetime).

At least three times a year I want to learn Linux, but have not been
successful. Is there a book that I can use to learn Linux.

[Tom Davies already answered this part perfectly in his email.]

andre

--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper | http://www.openismus.com