Re: [Evolution] Importing addressbook/contacts from backup file

Sorry I have to say, backup/restore only works for mails, not calendar or contacts.  You can restore contacts export them in vcal format or other like that, and you have to do it one by one.  If you have many addresses you can copy and paste your addressbook in Evolution's folder.  But I don't know if it can be done between Gnome 2.xx and Gnome 3.xx

Hope that helps
Sylvia