Re: [Evolution] contacts, calendars and memos not showing up

Today I discover that all my contacts, calendars and memos are not
showing up in evo.
Recently, I moved from Ubuntu 10.10 to debian squeeze, keeping the
same home directory, and used the instructions in the evo FAQ to
backup/restore evo. All went well.
Possibly related is that a few days ago two things happened. First,
clicking on a link in a mail msg no longer brought up a web browser.
And then I lost the ability to login to the gnome desktop. Thanks to
jm_ at #gnome it was discovered that /bin/gnome-session was gone
(still don't know why). I restored it and was able to login normally
and bring up evo, and links worked. But it was only today, when I went
to write a memo, that I discovered that memos, contacts and calendars
are missing.
Poking around I see that I have both ~/.local/share/evolution (seems
to have the contact, calendar, memo data) and .evolution (seems to
have my mail).

What version of Evo did you have before?  The location (and format?) of
the Evolution data store changed in version 2.32 - i.e. 2.30
uses .evolution/ and 2.32 uses .local/share/evolution/.  The conversion
is automatic the first time you use 2.32.  I don't think there is any
downgrade path.

P.