Re: [Evolution] FW: NOT SOLVED: IMAP problems persists

On Tue, 2011-04-19 at 10:44 +0000, Svante R Signell wrote:
Resending, previous address was wrong
This comes up when all folder data has been downloaded:
(evolution:15297): camel-imap-provider-WARNING **: No information for
message 1

Then download starts again.
However, on the box where I fixed the problem I copied the whole
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/imap/'my_account' from a computer where
IMAP works. And I'm still getting these keyring messages when running
evo.

PLEASE ***STOP*** MUCKING ABOUT IN ~/.local/....

You will not fix things by moving things around in there.

You can delete everything in
~/.local/share/evolution/mail/imap/'my_account' [with Evolution stopped]
and restart evolution and that part will rebuild.  The configuration for
the account is in gconf.

If you run Seahorse can you access your keyring?  I don't recall if you
ever answered that question [maybe you did].

Basically you need to start Evo as
 CAMEL_DEBUG=all evolution >& evo.log
Will do that when I have physical access to the computer at hand.
I'm creating that log now. It will be very big, and a lot of information
is not for everybody to see. Is there something I can search for in the log
 file, to create a smaller one to send to the list?

Probably only the last bits [before the error] mean anything.