[Evolution] Can not modify google calendars evolution 3.0

I'm using evolution 3.0 on Fedora Beta RC2 and seem to be unable to
modify any Google calendars when using a gmail based account. I cannot
add, change or delete events, nor can I delete the calendar from my
calendar list.

This does not seem to be the case with Google apps associated calendars.
I have been able to add remove and delete events on one provided by my
school, and delete the calendar while testing to see what was going on.