Re: [Evolution] Evolution's idea for GSoC

On Thu, 2011-04-07 at 11:52 -0400, d3nn wrote:
Hello everybody
My name is Dennis Vargas from Bolivia, I'm student of last year in the university.
I'm interest to work in the GNOME's proyect for the GSoC, the idea I like is/"Evolution server-side filters
(Sieve) editing"/.
I need more information about Evolution's code for to learn more about/"Evolution server-side filters
(Sieve) editing"/.

What readings do you recommend?.

I think someone worked on this a few years ago, though it never became
an official part of Evolution. Start by doing a Google search :-)

poc