Re: [Evolution] LDIF and CSV import anomaly

On Sun, 2011-04-03 at 14:15 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:
Why is Evolution finding it hard to import my .ldif or .csv files in one
piece?  I had the fields for those files sorted out in Thunderbird and
Evolution still drops the name fields.

I only get a decent import from .vcf files.  Maybe the team should
consider a chain VCF importer (one that can import a series of VCF files
in one process)

Enhancement requests should be sent to Bugzilla. Many of the devels
don't read this list.

poc