[Evolution] Evo forgets folder position

V 2.28.3

Since upgrading to this version, Evolution most commonly, yet randomly, forgets the last position, I use received, and at bottom, but many times a day when switching into said folder, it will start at the top, which is oldest, there is no set pattern as to the cause, Evo is cleanly shutdown each time, and often it happens without shutting down, I can just be on another folder, go back a few minutes later, it'll be screwed, correct it again, go elsewhere, come back it'll be right, repeat, and 3 times out of 10 it'll be wrong.

Anyone else seen this?

note I am sadly at this point in time using a ubuntu distro release which means it is likely butchered somhow :)

This happended on earlier version, but maybe once a month or so, and I cant recall it ever happening on Fedora.

Thanks

--
Res