Re: [Evolution] evolution can't open email url

Hi Milan:
    Thank you very much for your help. i want to search some email information in the  application not evolution.
i found the email information be exported to Tracker by tracker plugins for evolution. so i want to implement search
function by tracker.  i can get email url, email subject  from tracker, but evolution can not open the url which come
from Tracker.  Can you give me some advice?
    Thank you!

2010/9/23 Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com>
On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 18:21 +0800, tomsun wrote:
> i execute
> "evolution -i email://128
> 0907338 12500 1 localhost localdomain/INBOX/xxxxxx" in terminal, it always
> show "Cannot import
> any of the given URIs", Would you tell me why and what i should do ? i want
> to open url by calling evolution in terminal.

       Hi,
try to not use that -i, as you do not want to import it, but open it.
The email:// url is known for Evolution itself, it knows where to find
the message, but the import expects file urls.
       Hope that helps,
       Milan