Re: [Evolution] Account transferring

On Thu, Sep 23, 2010 at 11:29 AM, Punit Jain <jpunit novell com> wrote:

On Thu, 2010-09-23 at 10:39 +0530, evolution test wrote:
> Hello,
> I am having few POP account in my pc configured with evolution.
>
> How can i transfer all of my account or Mail in the account to some
> other machine.

Can you tell us which version of evolution you are using ?
My Evolution version : GNOME evolution 2.28.3
Recently storage directory has been changed from ~/.evolution to XDG
after 2.31 .
you can refer

http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_completely_backup_evolution.3F
http://live.gnome.org/Evolution/FAQ#How_can_I_transfer_all_my_Evolution_data_from_an_old_home_directory_to_a_new_home_directory.3F