Re: [Evolution] Evolution becomes more or less unusable / slow / crashes ... HELP

Le mardi 14 septembre 2010 Ã 12:11 -0400, Robert Seward a Ãcrit :
I have had similar problems with evolution in the past, and have found
house cleaning can be a good thing. E.g. I had to remove my original
Inbox from 2000 because it had grown to 800MB. Creating a new Inbox,
made my evolution installation run much smoother and reliable. Perhaps
you are experiencing a similar problem.

Thank you very much for this information. I searched Evolution GUI and
found the "Clean" utility. In fact, 90% of my messages were spam deleted
by hand. In fact not deleted at all. Therefore, rebuilding took a bunch
of time. After cleaning my message boxes, everything seems to work.

So many thanks.