[Evolution] seperate identities and outgoing servers

Hi,

In most mail clients (thunderbird, kmail), when creating a mail account,
you define an identity (i.e. a mailbox=address+incoming server) but you
do not need to specify a particular outgoing server (e.g. smtp). This
server is defined in a separate (and independent) step.

I think this is much better than in Evolution where the configuration
associates a mailbox with an smtp server.
Suppose I have 2 mail accounts/identities:
* my name firstdomain net with incoming server imap.firstdomain.net
* my pseudo seconddomain com with incoming server pop.seconddomain.com
and that I can also use
* smtp.fisrstdomain.net in my workplace only
* smtp.seconddomain.com at home only

My question is : how do I configure Evolution if I want to send a
message using my second identity when I'm at work (ie using
smtp.fisrstdomain.net)? Can I choose an outgoing server independently
from my mail identity (some kind of smtp selection functionality)?

Thanks
LF